My teaching experience
- 2017 spring, Teaching fellow for course: Energy and Climate: Vision for the Future, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- 2016 fall, Lab assistant for ES 158: PID control of a robot via the feedback from motion capture system, Harvard Univserity, MA, USA
- 2016 summer, Guest Lecturer for Power System Optimization Theory and Technology, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
- 2013 - 2014, Mentor for summer REU programs, CURENT center, TN, USA
- 2011 - 2015, Mentor for Smart Energy Management System Design at the University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN, USA
- 2010 - 2013, Teaching assistant for Power System Analysis I & II, Power System Economics, Circuit, the University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN, USA
- Other teaching experience are listed in my CV.
Distinguished course materials
- Convex Optimization I/Stanford/EE364
- Power System Analysis/UIUC/ECE476
- Power System Operation and Control/TAMU/ECEN460
- Electronic Market Design/Univ. of Waterloo/CS886
- Computational Mechanism Design/Harvard/CS700
- Machine Learning/Stanford/CS229
Useful personal websites and blogs
- Eletricity Market and Energy Policy: this is Prof. Willam Hogan’s homepage
- Rigor + Relevance: by Rigorous Systems Research Group at Caltech
- Off the Convex Path: by Prof. Sanjeev Arora, etc.
- On writing: by Prof. Terence Tao.
- Learn X in Y minutes: Help you quickly pick up a language