- Qinran Hu, Ph.D.
- School of Electrical Engineering
- Southeast University
- mail: x@y, x = qhu, y = seu.edu.cn
- web: huqinran.com
> Updated on 2021/04/10.
Recent News and Announcements
- 2021/04, Haohui Ding won Ziquan Scholarship for Graduate Students (5/480). Congratulations, Haohui!
- 2021/04, won the Third Prize in the Teaching Competition of Southeast University.
- 2021/03, our paper “Control of grid-forming application for fuel cell/electrolyser system” was accepted by IET Renewable Power Generation.
- 2021/03, our paper “Economic operation of integrated energy systems considering combined production of hydrogen and medical oxygen” was accepted by IET Renewable Power Generation.
- 2021/01, became a member of Nanjing Federation.
- 2021/01, our paper “电压控制型并网逆变器瞬时功率降阶控制方法” was accepted by 电力系统自动化杂志.
- 2020/12, our paper “美国加州 2020 年轮流停电事故分析及其对中国电网的启示” was accepted by 电力系统自动化杂志.
- 2020/11, our paper “Redesigning Capacity Market to Include Flexibility via Ramp Constraints in High-Renewable Penetrated System” was accepted by the International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (IJEPES).
- 2020/11, won the First Prize of Energy Innovation Award of China Energy Research Association.
- 2020/11, won the First Prize of China Electric Power Innovation Award.
- 2020/11, won the First prize of Jiangsu Power Science Progress Award.
- 2020/10/21, our paper “Residential HVAC Aggregation Based on Risk-Averse Multi-Armed Bandit Learning Approach for Secondary Frequency Regulation” was accepted by the Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy (MPCE).
- 2020/10/12, Linwei Sang won National Scholarship for Graduate Students (Top 0.2%). Congratulations, Linwei!