- Qinran Hu, Ph.D.
- School of Electrical Engineering
- Southeast University
- mail: x@y, x = qhu, y = seu.edu.cn
- web: huqinran.com
> Updated on 2020/11/29.
Recent News and Announcements
- 2020/11/29, our paper “Redesigning Capacity Market to Include Flexibility via Ramp Constraints in High-Renewable Penetrated System” was accepted by International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (IJEPES).
- 2020/11, won the First prize of Energy Innovation Award of China Energy Research Association.
- 2020/11, won the First prize of China Electric Power Innovation Award.
- 2020/10/21, our paper “Residential HVAC Aggregation Based on Risk-Averse Multi-Armed Bandit Learning Approach for Secondary Frequency Regulation” was accepted by Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy (MPCE).
- 2020/10/12, Linwei Sang won National Scholarship for Graduate Students (Top 0.2%). Congratulations, Linwei!
- 2020/09/28, Dr. Hu started teaching Introduction to Integrated Energy System (in English) at Southeast University in fall 2020.
- 2020/09/25, The Application and Practices of Matlab of Southeast University Summer School successfully concluded.
- 2020/09/22, Served as chair of the penal session Renewable & Sustainable Energy Technologies in IEEE APPEEC, Nanjing, China.
- 2020/09/11, Won the Gold Award (as advisor) in the 11th “Challenge Cup” Entrepreneurship Competition. Congratulations to Zhang Ziyi, Rong Yupeng, Duan Xiaohan, Bian Ziyue, Zhang Xiaoxia, Feng Yanjun, Huang Li, Ma Haonan.
- 2020/08/31, Dr. Hu started teaching The Application and Practices of Matlab at Southeast University Summer School.